What Is A 2000 Suzuki Quadmaster 500 4x4 Worth
The model number for that ATV is LT-A500F. During 2000, Suzuki manufactured seven different models. This quad is on the upper end of the models manufactured and is a versatile ATV that appeals to many. When researching how much one is worth, we used the following steps to view the blue book values available for free online.
You will want to specify the correct options when determining the value of this quad. A plow, trailer, or other accessories such as a winch should be selected if included.
- Go to [www.nadaguides.com]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at [www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles]
- Select the link for [ATVs]
- Select the link for the manufacturer [Suzuki]
- Select the pull down menu for the year 
- Select the link for the model and trim [LT-A500FY QuadMaster]
- Select the check boxes based on options
- View values (suggested list price, low and average retail)
Kelley Blue Book
We would expect it is worth at least $1545, if in good condition as a trade in. Of course, you might expect more based on condition and if you are able to sell it to an individual directly. An individual purchasing from a dealer might expect to pay as much as $2305 from a dealer's retail store.
- Go to [www.kbb.com]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at [http://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/]
- Select the link for the make [Suzuki]
- Select the link for the year 
- Select the link for the model and trim [LT-A500F QuadRunner 500 4x4 Auto]
- Select the link for [Trade In Value] or [Retail Value]
- View values (trade in value, suggested retail value)
June 02, 2015