Blue Book Value On Honda 250SX ATC Three Wheeler
When finding the value of any three wheeler, you will need the year manufactured. An example of a year this model was manufactured by Honda is 1985. We will use this to create a sample scenario of how to find a blue book value for free. Always make sure you are checking the correct year, make and model when looking up a blue book value. Just a year can make a difference.
Our research showed the Honda ATC 250SX three wheeler was manufactured between 1985 until 1987. Here are the steps we used to find the blue book value for the year 1985.
The blue book value ranges from $760 (excellent) to $160 (fair condition). If the three wheeler does not start, or has mechanical issues, then the value would be below $150.
- Go to [www.nadaguides.com]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at [www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles]
- Select the link for [ATVs]
- Select the link for the manufacturer [Honda]
- Select the pull down menu for the year 
- Select the link for the model and trim [ATC250SX]
- Select the check boxes based on options
- View values (Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor)
When researching values, we were not able to find a similar blue book listing for a Honda 250 SX ATC three wheeler with Kelley Blue Book.
June 02, 2015