I'm Looking To Sell A 92 Yamaha Grizzly With A Warn Winch, Dump Trailer, And Plow. What Is The Total Value?
The total value will include the winch, trailer and plow along with the 1992 Yamaha Grizzly. To begin researching your used value, I suggest beginning with the ATV. Once that is determined, you will need to determine the value for the additional options. Take some time from there to create prices for the total package based on the value of each. Or you may want to consider selling the ATV, and each option individually. After researching completed auctions on Ebay, you may be able to see if there is a market. Also consider the time of year that you sell your plow. There is going to be higher demand entering the winter season, versus the beginning of summer.
Let us get started with the value of the 1992 Yamaha Grizzly. Used ATV values are provided online for free from NADA.
In your case, you will want to check the year and model/trim for the ATV are accurate. According to Yamaha, the production of the Grizzly model began in 2004.
- Go to [www.nada.com]
- Select the link for other [Motorcycles] at [www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles]
- Select the link for [ATVs]
- Select the link for [Yamaha]
- Select the pull down menu for year 
- Select the link for the model and trim
- Select the check boxes for options
- View price based on condition
Additionally, the Grizzly model is not listed in NADA's blue book under the year 1992.
Once you have determined the value of the ATV with NADA, the next step is to find out the value of each of the options. This will allow you to create pricing based on the value.
If your plow, winch and trailer are factory options that were purchased with your ATV, then you will find those options available on the NADA site for blue book pricing. For example when we research a 2012 Grizzly, we were prompted regarding the following options to select.
Yamaha Grizzly Options
Notice the options above include a winch, plow and trailer. You will want to select those options based on the model you research. Then make variances as appropriate based on the options your ATV includes. Also consider the condition.
- AM/FM Radio/CD/Aux w/Speakers
- CB Radio
- Exhaust-High Performance (ATV)
- Lawn Mower (ATV)
- Oil Cooler
- Power Blades/Plow (ATV)
- Snow Blower (ATV)
- Utility Trailer (Standard)
- Winch (ATV/UTL)
An additional resource to research value of a Grizzly ATV is ebay. Do a search of your Yamaha Grizzly. When viewing the results page, select the link for completed sales. You may want to research pricing of completed sales for the individual options you have such as the plow.
Kelley Blue Book also provides used values of Yamaha Grizzlies. It is always best to check multiple resources when doing a valuation. Often you will find variances between publications. Here is how to find the KBB pricing.
With KBB similar options for plow, winch and trailer were not provided. KBB does provide a value guide for a trailer under a link to [Optional Equipment]. There the value ranges based on age. The trade in value for a used trailer from 2012 would be between $300-400.
- Go to [www.kbb.com]
- Select the link for [Other Vehicles] at [www.kbb.com/othervehicles]
- Select the link for [Motorcycles] at http://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/
- Select the link for the make [Yamaha]
- Select the link for the year [Year]
- Select the link for the model and trim [YFM7FGP Grizzly 700 4x4 FI Auto EPS]
- Select the link for [Trade In Value] or [Retail Value]
May 28, 2015