Tips For A Good Employee Evaluation
Preparing For The Evaluation
1) Consider the entire time frame for the review.
2) Gather input from others as appropriate.
3) Have a balanced and objective perspective.
During The Evaluation Process
1) Ask for input from the employee evaluated.
2) Provide positive feedback and coaching.
3) Give the employee a copy of the evaluation.
3 Ways To Complete An Evaluation
1) Do it yourself by writing your own evaluation
2) Use a web application or software
3) Outsource to human resource company
Use the two forms below to quickly evaluate an employee's performance. Copy and paste the text of the forms into an email or word document to use these.